Well, here we are…..the end of another season, and the beginning of the next.
I usually find that, right around now, I begin to think of the things I didn’t do/didn’t get to do over the summer:
- I didn’t lose weight; in fact; I gained;
- That means I didn’t get into the handful of “goal” outfits I brought out as incentives. Now they’ll get shoved back into the back of the summer closet. Again;
- I didn’t stick my toes in the sand. Not once, and I was near the beach too.
- I didn’t get all the photos scanned from my photo albums (I had planned for a
“Grand Scan” to be completed by now—I’d say I’m about 25% there…but I will also say it’s been a lot of fun to look at all the photos);
- I didn’t manage to avoid the forest fire smoke from British Columbia (but can only imagine how bad it is/was there when it was at the top of the scale here).
What did I get done?